Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"People Person"

Click photo for larger image.

So, it's pretty certain that I won't be repairing my car any time soon. Apparently the other party spent more than my coverage on their repairs and now I have to pay out of pocket. Jerks. This really makes me one of the people.

I suddenly noticed yesterday as I was riding the subway, that a zillion people were getting on and off at each stop. Wow. Maybe it's because I travel during rush hour, but Inna and I noticed the same thing around midnight last Saturday. GOOOOOO METRO!

Also, sorry about the lame Avatar joke in the comic. I still don't see the reasoning behind calling the natives of the planet "The People." People are giving Jimmy a lot of credit for his imagination...but really, "The People?" I probably would've settled for "Earth People" or "Forest People."



No comments:

Post a Comment